Copyright 2015-2017 nativebigdata.com
All rights reserved.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE,
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE
AND DISCLAIMER AGREEMENT. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of
this agreement, you must promptly cease all use of the software and destroy
all copies of this software and all of its component parts in your possession or under your control.
- This software is free for 3 computers per local network. You can use this software royalty-free for private and commercial purposes.
- You can freely distribute copies of the main archive as long as no alterations are made to the contents and no charge is raised.
- You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the object code portions of this software.
- This Software is owned by nativebigdata.com and is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaty.Therefore,
you must treat this Software like any other copyrighted material (e.g. books).
- Any feedback given to the author will be treated as non-confidential. The author may use any feedback free of charge without limitation.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON
ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.